50+ years of gig's, live radio, television, movie sound track, composing, arranging and recording. Bryans' performance style is a unique mix of roots blues and original compositions with his own award winning slide guitar licks. Bryan also pays tribute to many of the old-time legendary bluesmen! A big sound and heartfelt delivery with a sense of humor underscore his upbeat, warmly unique show! (CLICK FOR BIO)
Performances in seemingly countless events, venues and
Blues Festivals throughout the Northwest USA over the last 40 years!
Northern Quest Casino
Billy & Patty Mullaley at
Kelly's in Newport WA.
The Palomino Club
Spokane Washington, with Georgia Bass man Anthony Holmes.
Opening for a benefit production to help raise funds for a fellow Musician.
SOME OTHER APPEARENCES OVER THE LAST 5 DECADES
- 2019 Pickaxe Blues Festival, Republic WA
- 2019 Big Sky Blues Festival, Noxon MT
- 2017 & 2018 Panhandle Blues Festival, Priest River ID
- Metropolitan Theater of Performing Arts, Spokane WA
- 2018 Riverfront Blues Festival, Libby MT
- The Next 100 Years of Motorcycles (Rosalia WA)
- Bass, Blues & Brews Fest (Curlew Lake, WA)
- Coeur d'Alene Blues Festival (CDA ID)
- Wallace Blues Fest (Wallace ID)
- Ritzville Blues Fest (Ritzville WA)
- Pig Out in the Park (Spokane WA)
- Republic Blues Fest (Republic WA)
- D Street Corral (Portland, OR / Phantom's)
- Blues at The Bend (Spokane WA)
- The Snake Pit , Kingston ID
- Next Best Blues Guitarist Comp (Seattle WA)
- All Star Saturday Jam, Mt. Baker R&B Festival
- 49 Degrees Ski Lodge (Chewelah WA)
- Silver Mountain Ski Resort (Idaho)
- Berkeley Jazz Festival (San Francisco CA)
- Many live radio shows.
- The Road House (Spok. Valley)
- Song Hits Magazine (1968 Phantom's)
- Talent Monthly Magazine (Rum Runner's movie)
- Curlew Music Festival (Curlew, WA)
- Portland Memorial Coliseum (Beach Boys/Family Tree/Phantom's)
2019 Big Sky 10th annual Blues Festival in Noxon Montana....
"Best in the business!"
Sax player for Oakridge Boys (retired)
"It's an honor to have
such an inspirational
Artist perform and support the Panhandle Blues fest in Priest River Idaho!
we respect and admire you and your music!"
Billy & Patty Mullaley….2018 Panhandle Blues Festival Promoter's, Priest River Idaho
"Boy ah tell you what.....I enjoyed your playin' big time...great feel....love it!"
L. A. Branding Professional